Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Well, at least the intervals are getting shorter...

But I''m still not posting as regularly as I'd like. This new little one takes up so much more time than I thought, and then the big one keeps getting hurt and needing to be driven instead of walking or riding her bike, and the cat is missing, and the list of things that are taking my time and energy away from art just gets longer and longer. No matter how many times I tell myself "I am going to do the project I want to send away for a magazine TODAY", tomorrow comes and the article still isn't written. Either the house is too much of a mess, or my (better) paying jobs need my attention, or some crisis has erupted in adolescent, baby, or husband land that demands my (and only my) skill set IMMEDIATELY!

someday I'm going to make some really pretty mixed media and jewelry pieces. The rough drafts are in my sketchbook and when they get to second draft stage, maybe I'll post them here.

No comments: