Wednesday, June 24, 2015

It's been 3 busy weeks

I've been spending every spare minute on a piece for the Fresh Ideas Show, and when I can get the pictures from the camera to the computer, I'll put them up here. I also started a new blog called Mom's Celebrations where I can share family stories centered around holidays and also give you some holidays to celebrate I bet you never thought of. That will let this blog go back to work in progress and finished pieces. There will probably be some flow back and forth, but as of now, this blog is art and that one is parties.

Speaking of art, I have a dilemma. I just finished a steampunk Valkyrie, which is the piece in the show. I have ideas for 2 more, so should I go ahead and make them whether the first on sells or not, or wait and see if the first one sells? Reply with your thoughts in the comments.

No comments: