Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Taxing!

I find it very taxing to try to start something when I am out of ideas. Every January Cloth Paper Scissors, along with a myriad of other magazines and blogs, publish ideas for jump starting your year. I love those, and they are great, but they are a little hard to find when spring has sprung and you are bursting with new energy from being out in the sun. As an interesting aside - all cats are solar powered - that's why they sleep in sunbeams - they're recharging. Humans recharge in the spring too. After all, the sun is shining, the birds are singing, the adorable baby animals are everywhere - it's hard NOT to share in the new life. So now is another time you need all those "Try something new!" "Prompts for when you get stuck," posts & info. I'm linking to some here, and I'll also have them on my Taxed? Pinterest board.
Click here for the page to download these prompts!

Here's another resource: Cloth Paper Scissors Online Extras.



What are some of your favorite ways to get unstuck? Let me (and everyone else!) know in the comments below!

No comments: