Monday, November 25, 2013

YAARRGH!

I have been trying to clean up the mess left by spending the week at my father's house. Unfortunately, I have been home 2 weeks and only can say my studio is usable today. This wouldn't be so bad, except that I have Thanksgiving cards yet to make! They will get done, stuff always does, but everything takes twice as long when I get the whole litany of, "Mom, I thought you said you would take me to get my hair done today," "I thought we could go buy Christmas lights tonight," "Mommy, my babies need you to take care of them right now!" And I can't work as long as I once did, due to age and getting out of the hospital not to long ago.

But, enough of that. Here is an autumn ATC I made a couple of years ago for a show on PBS. It's fairly understated, but tasteful. The stamp is from Inkadinkdo, the colored pencils are from EK Success, the ribbon is a scrap I had left over, and the card itself is watercolor paper. I computer generated the text and and added the rhinestones.

(And yes, I want to be a Viking, for those of you who followed Backyardigans)

No comments: